Please contact us to arrange your test or for more information.

The ICC is required by many European countries for certain categories of pleasure boat. It is also useful in countries where compulsory certificates are required of nationals simply because officials expect to see such a certificate. RYA publications Foreign Cruising volumes 1 and 2 (code C1 and C2) give details of certification required for all European countries.

Applicants requiring a certificate valid for inland waters must pass a written test on the CEVNI rules (European Inland Waterways Regulations). This is a multiple choice question paper based on the rules laid out in the book European Waterways Regulations.

Here at Swansea Watersports we can administer the CEVNI test and help you complete the relevant paper work.

Download a copy of the ICC application form here.  This will also give you an idea as to what’s involved with the test itself.


Please contact us to arrange your test or for more information.


For more information or to discuss your requirements Contact us on

07989839878 or info@swanseawatersports.com. Thanks for looking and see you soon!



Are you interested in booking a course? Are you just looking when our courses run for a future booking? Click on the link below to view our courses.


Weather @ Swansea

This Mumbles Head weather forecast is generated by the Met Office Weather Widget

Welcome , today is Tuesday, December 11, 2018